IPROTech to modulate challenging targets
IPROTech is a combination of in silico and in vitro techniques. It encompasses the state-of-the-art of various scientific fields, such as computational chemistry, modern organic synthesis, peptide chemistry, and experimental validation of potency, ADME and permeability properties.
How does it work?
IPROTech is a versatile platform that can be applied to a large variety of proteins. It is based on the repetition of cycles consisting of in silico and in vitro techniques. Thanks to IPROTech and the know-how and expertise of the Iproteos team, we are able to quickly and efficiently discover new peptidomimetic drugs for several targets.
- Computational technique: reduces time and cost
- Uses proprietary software and algorithms
- Based on extensive knowledge of peptides of team members
- Unique peptidomimetic library, not based on commercial databases
- A large chemical space is explored
- Peptidomimetics obtained through IPROTech are potent and specific
- Permeability is optimised right from the beginning
- Intracellular targets can be reached
If you are interested in testing the potential of IPROTech on your targets, contact us.
Also, you can consult success stories of our clients.