Position: Project Manager (CNS)
The Project Manager will be responsible for the overall coordination and management of drug development projects at the pre-clinical-Phase I/II stage. Will provide monitoring, review and tracking of data and preparation of study specific documents. Will work to ensure project moves forward based on both time and budget. We are looking for a candidate with strong organizational skills and an excellent team player.
Main tasks will be:
- Create and implement project plans.
- Monitor project schedule and implement appropriate actions. Manage day-to-day progress of the projects.
- Ensure effective teamwork among project team members.
- Prepare reports and present the results of the activities and projects to relevant.
- Organizing and attending meetings
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences.
- Minimum of two (2) years of demonstrated experience in project management in a Biotech company or pharmaceutical company.
- Broad knowledge of drug development process (pre-clinical to Phase II).
- Have organizational, planning and analytical skills.
- Be fluent in English.
- Strong team building and communication skills.
- Multi-tasked oriented.
Application should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org